Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Top 10 in 2010: blog edition

I'm starting my 2010 recap...
sifting through pictures... 
laughing/crying/awwwing as sweet memories of this past year come flooding in.

2010 was a great year for the Reagan Family, and I'll get to that tomorrow...
 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
2010 was also a great year at Relatively Reagan

I thought I would share my 10 most popular/my favorite posts from this year.
picked by comments/hits/and just my gut feeling! haha



I love the idea of reveling the gender with family/friends this way...
when we get pregnant I'm going to have to do this again for sure!!


#8: 10 on 10: 
post 10 pictures on the 10th of every month
I am determined to do this every month in 2011



This is one of the highlights of my year... the day I met Bakerella!


who knew getting things checked off my to-do list would be so popular! haha


I got a TON of emails about the artwork on our kitchen shelf...



the 4-1 spots are all food related
I guess that is my true calling!  






&
I LOVED making these... 
and since they were featured on so many sites 
(thanks Tatertots & Jello and Be Different to name a few) 
these were by far my most visited pages for 2010.


Happy New Year!
2011 is gonna ROCK!

3 comments:

Val said...

You have had an amazing year of great posts!! I can't wait to see what the new year brings. = )

Morgan said...

I love everything on this list! So many things I want to try myself.

Michele said...

I'm pretty new, but what I've known of your blog in 2010 I've loved! Great list! I look forward to what you have in store for us in 2011. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment