Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I put it off until yesterday....

You know those projects that you really want to do... but just keep putting it off? I had a few on my list and since I had yesterday off (surprisingly) I thought I would take some time just for me and get it all done...  
(on top of the 3 loads of laundry, vacuuming, dishes, and taking the trash out)

 I saw this weeks ago on Nuestra Vida Dulce If you don't follow her... you should. 
Joi is one of the sweetest people ever! see the post that inspired me here.

I am so in love with it! I stare at all day... swoon
(and please no hate mail that I have a Christmas tree up in my bedroom already... 
I am an equal opportunity holiday decorator... my house is currently half Thanksgiving and half Christmas!)



I caught up on some much needed correspondence.... 
I love to send and receive regular old snail mail....


I swapped my Halloween Bat Tree (seen here) for a more fallish tree...



and I started on this (that I got at big lots for $2) but it's not finished...


I framed our wedding vows and hung them in the bedroom....
I have been putting this off for almost a year...



 and lastly I updated the chalkboard in the kitchen from Halloween to Thanksgiving!



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today I am THANKFUL for my never ending supply of lip gloss. You are always poppin'. 
Mentha lipshine and Liplicious you never fail me, you are my hero in times of no makeup, and an immediate stinky breath pick me up.

Since I am also thankful for you, my readers, I thought I would beef up your lip gloss supply! 
I'll choose a random comment from this post and one lucky reader will get 4 of my favorite lip shines!! :) Whoot! Happy Tuesday!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the wedding vows and the C+P frame. I want to live in your house! Gorgeous!

Kelley said...

I love that you have your Christmas tree up in the bedroom already! I got excited yesterday when I thought about being able to get down my 8 tubs of Christmas decorations!!!

Jane. said...

I love your craftiness! You should come spend a week with us and play with Grayson and be crafty at my house! Now I want to put up our Christmas tree!

ashley said...

crap, that is amazing (the first monogram project!) so, did you use the same paper she used from container store?? i swear, my "diy inspiration" folder is mostly stuff from your blog lol.

Stefanie said...

I enjoy your blog - thanks for the pick me ups thru out the day!

Tiffany Woodall said...

I love all of your ideas. The chalkboard has really inspired me. I have been wanting one in my kitchen for quite some time now & I think that will be my project for the weekend. Thanks again for all that you share.

Beth said...

I love the how you've displayed your vows..it's gorgeous!

Joi said...

Girl! That faux bois looks awesome! It was such an easy project, right?

LOVE your other projects, too!

I am adding you to my blog roll today. : D

Have a great day!

Kelly said...

Love your ideas! I actually really really want to start decorating for Christmas and you just inspired me...so maybe I will start this weekend! And...I LOVE lip gloss! :)

Jess said...

You have the cutest ideas!

Julie S said...

Love that you have a Christmas tree up already! Its my favorite holiday to decorate for!!! But I'm pretty sure I've said it in the past I'm lazy when it comes to decorating so it won't be done unti the weekend after Thanksgiving. Until then its just my fall decor. I love that fall tree too!!!

bananas. said...

i can't believe you have a tree up.

and i'm the one who gets crap for decorating the day after thanksgiving. ha! so glad i'm not the only one who gets excited.

Ashley Ann said...

did you do that with fake snow or white spray paint? I tried with fake snow last year and it just slid off all over my ornaments :(

Regina said...

I just found your blog, and I love your creativity! The C+P frame is wonderful!

donna said...

I would love to see a home tour post of your house with the holiday decor! You are so crafty.

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Hi Pam -
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you did because your blog is great! I love your new C + P. So cool! Love, love, love the paper you used.

Katy said...

our vows are still sitting with a shadow box waiting for me..and we are coming up on TWO years! You beat me and motivated me...

Post a Comment