1. Key Lime & Lemon ( we might do strawberry too... the final decision has not been made...) Of course the future hubs had to test them all that night at home. He picked the same too... I really loved the red velvet. :)
2. Then lala gave us a flower lesson...
3. Sweet baby
4. Pretty lady's and pretty flowers... watching b-day video.
1. Our wedding cupcake tower (DIY from dear ol' dad) will look similar to the one we used at the party (a Christmas poinsettia holder of my moms) but more wedding-y like this...(without that silly bride and groom!!) hehe
2. Yummy cupcake flavors.
3. Fixing our plates
4. My plate looked like this... a diet conscious Bride can NOT eat 7 cupcakes! Somehow 3 1/2 sounded OK!
5. We used these little cards to vote for our top 3 favorites...
More details and the voting results tomorrow. Enjoy!!
Let me start by saying that I can not take credit for all the cupcake porn you are about to feast your eyes on... This awesome party was pulled off with the help of MOH and MOB. To them I am forever grateful for my sanity. Lovies.
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking here...
1. Sent out super cute invitations like these to 12 really close friends and family. (totaly DIY)
2. I made 5 different flavors of cupcakes... Mom made one and MOH made one... we had about 168 cupcakes!! (Lots for take homes and work the next day) P.S. Blackberry pics stink!
3. I made a light lunch. Hello?? We were about to eat 7 cupcakes for desert! Just croissants and fruit.
4. We had Lemonade and Strawberry Kiwi drinks so we could test out the other drink holders for our wedding reception! (glad we did because one of them leaked... e.x.c.h.a.n.g.e.)