I knew today was coming, I've been thinking about it and preparing for it for a few weeks now. Today is the day I went back to work. I know that many moms do not get the opportunity to stay at home for 12 weeks of maternity leave, and many don't have family close by that are willing to keep their baby while they work. That is why I chose to have a thankful attitude today. I did cry the entire drive to work, but once I got there and got distracted by customers and products I did OK. I only called to check on him a few times, and the day went by quickly. Once I got home I caught up with the hubs talking about his day and my day, and then snuck in Durham's room and scooped him out of his crib and we snuggled. It was the sweetest snuggles I've ever had.
1. starbucks and my lunchbox making the trip beside me
3. sweet sign from my girls
4. pictures of my turtle and cards on my desk
5. my mom gave me this before I left... it was filled with brownie-hugs!
6. my favorite little 3 year old and his awesome momma brought me a special surprise
7. my first post pregnancy outfit. New jeans and top from Target (thanks hubs)
8. rocking a necklace my SIL gave me for christmas. Durham's birthday and our wedding anniversary.
8. the mom pedicure. when you paint just the toes that show in your peep-toe shoes.
hands down, the best part of my day!