Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bloggers Gift Exchange...

I'm a minute late posting this....
we had a wonderful and fun filled Christmas holiday, I hope you all did too!
I'm still busy downloading and organizing pictures and getting them ready to share.

I participated in my 2nd bloggers gift exchange this year...
the first one was notasfun since I never recieved a package, but
I decided to give it a try again.
especially for me, the pleasure is all in the giving.

I was partnered with Kristin at From the Stomach to the Heart
she writes a food blog and I am itching to try some of her yummy ideas!

Our swap:



 Thanks Kristin! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!! :)

Thanks to Survey Junkie & Simply Stacie for hosting!!
see the blog hop here

0 comments:

Post a Comment