Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful for Pretzels

I'm a big fan of pretzels 
(and those new pretzel M&Ms, but that's beside the point)

I made some carmel and white chocolate covered pretzels tonight...
yum. yum. yummy.

I just used regular vanilla almond bark (i love the Kroger brand), a pack of carmel sheets that are made to wrap around apples, (look for them in the produce section) and some short pretzel rods... 
cut a carmel sheet with a pizza cutter and wrap around the rod, then dip in chocolate (add sprinkles if you want)

I got the free printables HERE from Skip to My Lou ... super cute!!





 boo for these pics... 
too bad I can't only bake when I have beautiful sunlight coming through the window...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am thankful for date night...
Tonight the hubs and I went to Olive Garden and had a delicious meal... and some very special connection time. I love that even after 4 years of being together he still puts in extra effort to make our time together special. Headed to the couch to watch Biggest Looser on DVR now! Yea. It's like dinner and a movie! 

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Those are so super cute and I think I have those exact sprinkles. =] I love fall!

And your date night sounds so sweet. =]

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea. I love caramel on chocolate dipped pretzels, but don't like the mess. Definitely going to try this!

Lydia said...

Fabulous! I've been looking for cute holiday gift ideas!

Baezamama said...

very cute!
visiting from tatertots and jello

www.thebaezablog.blogspot.com

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Cute and yummy! I could see these being done for Christmas treats and Valentine's too.

hiyaluv said...

these are fantastic! are they just regular cellophane bags? where did you get them?
:)gina
http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

Post a Comment