Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

 I have really been enjoying Halloween this year... just decorating a few things around the house, attending party's, and trick or treat last night have just made me so thankful for all the sweet little babies in my life and all the time I am blessed with to do fun projects and spend time with friends. 
Hope you guys are all having a wonderful Halloween!


Made these cute candy corn cupcakes for tonight... 
one last hurrah before we start singing "Jingle Bells" for 13 hours a day!





3 comments:

kirkandmona said...

Those came out adorable!!! The picture of Bubs is even more adorable! He's about to pop--cuz he's so full of love for his Nanny.

Lori said...

Those are adorable cupcakes!! I love them and the superhero is even more adorable!

Julie S said...

Those cupcakes look soooo yummy and of course super cute! You have great cupcake ideas :)

Post a Comment