Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween at our house

Halloween is not a BIG holiday around our house....
we dress up our puppy
we attend an annual party hosted by bestie
we give out candy (good candy)

and that's about it...

I usually don't decorate, but this year I did put a few things out...



  




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

and a BIG thanks to the following people
(I added links incase you're looking for some great new blogs to read)


for helping me pick our Halloween card!!
#2 was the overwhelming favorite...



Have a wonderful weekend!!




6 comments:

donna said...

I love your Halloween decorations! So pretty and classy!

Unknown said...

did you forget to link to my blog? hahah :)

Morgan said...

Yay! That is definitely such a cute Halloween card. =]

And I love all your Halloween decorations.

Anonymous said...

Is that green paint in your kitchen? It is to die for! <3

Julie S said...

Cute decorations! We don't do too much for halloween around here either, just a little bit that we put up usually a few days before. The rest is all just fall decorations so that I can keep them up until its time for Christmas decorations, what can I say I'm lazy :)

kirkandmona said...

Saw that Candy Corn wreath on Regis and Kelly yesterday--yours is way cuter!

Post a Comment