Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 1, 2010

Muffin-Top Monday!

Am I the only person out there that routinely eats the same things...

same breakfast
{wheat english muffin with peanut butter & fruit}
same snacks
{carrots, yogurt, cottage cheese}

same lunch
{cucumber salad with tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese and mushrooms}
{via: my lunch}

If/when I switch it up... I switch it all up. I'll do oatmeal for breakfast, followed by apples for snack, and veggie burger on thin bun for lunch. I just like what I like. Drives the hubs batty.
But, we do switch it up for dinner.

It's only been 3 days since I started "operation no beer gut" but, I feel good. Kinda cranky. But who dosen't get up on the wrong side of the bed for 3 days straight every once in a while.
AND, I'm -.8lbs. Whoot!





0 comments:

Post a Comment