Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fatty Friday

I am feeling a little more like this than I would like latley...



Since I have had H.U.G.E. success with loosing weight by bloggin’ in the past...
I thought I would give it the old college try, again.



The Plan: 6-pack no-muffin top by May 1st. Totally achievable. I'm already training for the ING 1/2 marathon on March 21st, so getting a couple additional work out times in a week (focusing on tummy troubles) should not be a problem. For the next 9 weeks my Monday post will be "Muffin-Top Monday". I'm pumped. I hope you are too.

Goodbye bread... hello bikini!


1 comments:

LauraAnn said...

I have been feeling the exact same way lately. Unfortunately I lack any motivation to work out. I am going to blame the cold weather on this one! lol

Good luck training for the 1/2 mini!

Post a Comment