Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shadow Box Love...


Look what I made...

My inspiration...


Modern Hot Pink Hearts
{via Artisteboheme on etsy.com}

How I did it...
{because you can too!}


You need a shadow box
I got mine at Michaels with coupons, it was about $8.

You also need a shape punch.
This one is Martha Stewart.
 My Birthday is on St. Patricks Day... {note to you}



Mark your paper.
See those little pencil marks above the ruler?
That is where the shamrocks will go.
It looks best if they are evenly spaced.
Just measure & divide.



Cut out your desired shape with the punch.
I used different colors of scrapbook paper.
One color would look nice too.



Bend the edges up a little to give each clover demention.
I used glue dots to adheare them to each pencil mark.



Then just slip your paper inside the shadow box.
Ta-da!



9 comments:

Shanna said...

I love it, so cute!

Ashlee said...

that is adorable!!! i love it

Mommara said...

It looks awesome!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love how you can change it for every holiday! So so awesome!

~Amie~ said...

Very much planning on stealing this idea!

Cisilia "cc" said...

I am making one!!!!! OK Now i really have to clean my house so i can start playing crafts. And i want to sew and I want to make necklaces... and now this adorable shadow box for my office. i really don't have time to work. Love you much

Lorie said...

I love it! And I love that it is a piece that you can keep out all year and just modify for each holiday!

I will be featuring this on my blog!

Stacey @ Fun to Craft said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! It is so chic but also helps celebrate the holidays. Such a great idea!! Thanks for sharing!

I would love for you to join up to my Spring has Sprung party and share this Friday! There is a giveaway too. :)

Hoosier Homemade said...

Love it! Thanks for the step by step!
I'm visiting from Tip Junkie!
~Liz

Post a Comment