Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 12, 2010

July

I really loved the ice cream cones from last months shadow box...
so it was hard to swap them out.
But, these little guys turned out super cute too! :)


We usually use glue dots to attach the paper, but in order to give the crabs some leg room, we used cut up straws. and hot glue. {the little glue strings made us crazy by the end}


I've decided that it would be really easy to mail-out the paper punches for each months shadow box if you guys were interested in making them along with me. Just a thought.
Let me know if you're interested. fo free.


6 comments:

Kelley said...

LOVE the little crabbies!!!

Mommara said...

:) Haha the glue strings did make me crazy! I love this month... Hmmm what to do for next month?

Morgan said...

aw, I just love all your shadow box themes. They are so cute!

ashley said...

adorable! i book mark these every month with the intention of starting my own little collection... maybe one day i'll stop being lazy :)

Kelly said...

Love the crabbies!! Too cute.

Cisilia "cc" said...

Loving the new blog motif. Very creative.

Post a Comment