Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

Wedding Color Fabulousness

I haven't been blogging much about our upcoming wedding for a couple of reasons...


1. I'm a lazy blogger (as we have seen with my inconsistent posts)
2. I am insanely indecisive when it comes to wedding stuff. Which my future Mr. finds very funny because I am very "black/white" decisive in the rest of my life. Make a decision and stick to it!


However, I thought I would put some things out there, maybe blogging will help me decide. Today I am obsessed with the wedding color pallet and all of its fabulousness! There are two color schemes I am loving so far.



Black, white, and green (simple and sophisticated for our outdoor wedding)



Photobucket




Photobucket



Black, white, and red (more romantic "UGA Colors" --Future Mr.)


Photobucket


Photobucket






0 comments:

Post a Comment