Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling fabulously crafty this fall...



For about a week now I have been planning this awesome crafty day! I am so in love with this weather and my new fall candle fragrances I just couldn't wait to get my front porch decked out too. I hand painted our name on the big pumpkin (because I am currently obsessed with my soon to be new last name) and planted beautiful mums in the flowerbed.

One of my other favorite things about this time of year is "fall cleaning". You know, like spring cleaning, but in the fall. You don't just clean one time a year do you? Anyway, I am tackling my side of the closet tomorrow. I am surprisingly excited! :)

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn."
~Elizabeth Lawrence

0 comments:

Post a Comment