Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Dude's

So, this is one thing I am pretty much going to leave up to the Future Mr. to decide... however, I am going to share my ideas with him and pray that we are on the same page.


When I say future Mr. loves to wear shorts you probably think "yea, well I love to drink beer from a can and eat ice cream right outta the carton but that doesn't mean I'll be doing it on my wedding day!". You don't understand. This man loves shorts! It is the single most wonderful thing is his life (besides me & our puppy). So, I have agreed to let him and the groomsmen wear shorts for the wedding. Dressy shorts. With belts. and tucked in shirts. really. I did.



So I looked around on line to find some pics that conveyed my vision. This is what I found... with captions.

1.
Photobucket


Love is pic... sunglasses a must!


2.
Photobucket


I like the black shirts... esp if the maids are wearing black. Then maybe FH could wear a white shirt... hum...

3.
Photobucket


Shorts and tucked in shirts...

4.
Photobucket


One guy has on a tie... is that the groom?

5.
Photobucket


No shoes please!

6.
Photobucket


Jump!

1 comments:

Mommara said...

Love it! I mean I also love t drink beer from a can and the whole ice cream thing. Well come on. But, shorts if it makes him happy and more comfortable. I say go for it.. Love the sunglasses picture and the jumping one...hmmm think you could teach cole to jump on command??? Is puppy going to the wedding?

Post a Comment