Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sept 19, 2009



After 3 years of dating... we made it forever. Surrounded by our family and friends, with sand between our toes and the waves crashing to the left we held hands and exchanged rings. We promised to love each other and honestly... it hasn't been hard. Always doing what is right in our relationship and making each other a priority now that we have a cute little guy demanding our attention is sometimes hard, but the love is effortless.
 



as we stand beside the ocean, we commit to a marriage as strong, constant and unchanging as these waves flowing endlessly from the depths of the sea. 
I take you to be my partner in life and my one true love. I promise to love you more each day than I did the day before. I promise to give you the best of myself, to respect you as a person, and to bring joy and strength to our relationship. I promise to trust you and to honor you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving your faithfully through good times and misfortune, in achievement and failure and regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward and forever.







I am so lucky to be married to the most wonderful husband and father. I am blessed beyond what I deserve and I am so thankful. Tonight we will celebrate with a date night. Dinner and a walk around Target. romantic. and perfectly us.

on a side note... I am totally sobbing at how little Jackson was when we got married. 
He was only 15months and Durham looks so much like him in these pics, you know, like a cute fat little baby! ::sniff sniff::




1 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet post and a gorgeous dress. happy anniversary!

Post a Comment