Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 blissfilled years

Yesterday the hubs and I celebrated 2 years of wedded-bliss.
We've really been celebrating all weekend, and we are headed to the North GA mountains in a couple of weeks to finish off our anniversary celebration/babymoon.



I am so blessed to be living this life...
with the man that God made for me...
our beautiful family and friends supporting us.
I have just been so overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude for this life that I do not deserve. Last night as we toasted (with apple juice) in our wedding glasses we talked about where we would be at our 5 year anniversary. It's so fun to speculate and to dream... I'll keep those dreams just between us... But I can tell you that our love will be deeper.







 I love a good comparison shot...
at our one year, and now.
Looking forward to many, many, many more anniversary dinners.




8 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! It's going to be an exciting year for you two. Have fun celebrating your anniversary. Love the photos you showed and the Happy Birthday/Anniversary card. Lol!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Happy anniversary!

ashley (redonk runner) said...

Happy 2 years! Cute celebration!

Donna said...

Too sweet! Happy A!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary, yall are too cute!

Mary @ VivalaVida said...

Happy Anniversary!!

A.Leo said...

Congratulations! This might sound weird, but if you've been married for two years that means I've been reading your blog for 2 years! I remember I started around the time you were wedding planning/getting married! Time flies : ) Enjoy the babymoon!

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip! =)

Post a Comment