Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 blissfilled years

Yesterday the hubs and I celebrated 2 years of wedded-bliss.
We've really been celebrating all weekend, and we are headed to the North GA mountains in a couple of weeks to finish off our anniversary celebration/babymoon.



I am so blessed to be living this life...
with the man that God made for me...
our beautiful family and friends supporting us.
I have just been so overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude for this life that I do not deserve. Last night as we toasted (with apple juice) in our wedding glasses we talked about where we would be at our 5 year anniversary. It's so fun to speculate and to dream... I'll keep those dreams just between us... But I can tell you that our love will be deeper.







 I love a good comparison shot...
at our one year, and now.
Looking forward to many, many, many more anniversary dinners.




9 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary! It's going to be an exciting year for you two. Have fun celebrating your anniversary. Love the photos you showed and the Happy Birthday/Anniversary card. Lol!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Happy anniversary!

ashley said...

Happy 2 years! Cute celebration!

donna said...

Too sweet! Happy A!

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary, yall are too cute!

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! This might sound weird, but if you've been married for two years that means I've been reading your blog for 2 years! I remember I started around the time you were wedding planning/getting married! Time flies : ) Enjoy the babymoon!

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip! =)

Blogbikesallone said...

This is greeat

Post a Comment