Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Help me DECIDE!


I took some pictures of Cole in his Halloween costume and made a couple prints/cards that I'm going to send out this week to very close friends and family. Since we don't have a baby to drool over he is our main man!

Please help me decide which to send...
comment with your favorite picture, or background color, or font.

I appreciate you.... and welcome to my newest followers!
{we hit 100 this week!}

{ONE}




{TWO}



{THREE}

(uh, they wont say "reagan2010" at the bottom,
I'm just too lazy to go back and re-upload! ha)



10 comments:

Seni said...

I like Number ONE!!

What a cute dog!!

Mindy said...

I love number two and also love that you used the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song since my daughter and I watch it every morning together and she sings it all the time! These cards are adorable!

Unknown said...

I love #2! You can see the costume best in that one. Love the cards!

LeAnn said...

I like no1 and no2!

ashley said...

#3 is my fave, but i like how you can see the costume in #2... decisions decisions! :)

Anonymous said...

I love number two and the gray card color!

Morgan said...

I love number 2. =]

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

I like #2 the best; you can see the whole costume in that one.

Mommara said...

#2 love them.

Julie S said...

So cute! #2 is my fav since you can see all of his costume and he is looking at the camera. I love that costume! Congrats on hitting 100 :)

Post a Comment