Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 2, 2010

We Heart SEC FOOTBALL {and cupcakes}


This weekend marks the start of college football season...
{we are real big UGA fans}



I made the vanilla cupcakes the same way we made the rainbow ones...but with greens.
this was my first time to use the grass tip #233... it was a PITA...





:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

back when I had Christine & Kelly over for cakepop day we made these
just thought I would share...




4 comments:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

LOVE!!! i'm a georgia girl, so anything with my boys, and my alma mater, has my heart =)

Michele said...

Hi - Found you via New Friend Friday! I love your blog, but I have to admit that seeing those yummy cupcakes made me hungry! :)

Mrs. Robinson said...

I love those! I can't wait for GA to play Clemson in a few years. Huge tailgate at the Robinson's (we are a mile from Death Valley)! Love you!

Morgan said...

I love your cupcakes and cake pops!! They are just adorable. =] I used to live in Atlanta and I just loveeeeed UGA, but now I live in Alabama and football is crazy here..... If you're not a fan of Auburn or Alabama, people act like you're crazy so I just keep my mouth shut. =]

But go dawgs!!!!!

Post a Comment