Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

This month means a lot to us... it is
the month we got married
the month it starts to turn into Fall
the month college football starts!!


{mine on left, bestie on right}


{thanks mom... she found the punch at Tuesday Morning}
it was $3.99... let me show you why!



we had to step on it to punch.
you could not do it with your arms...
and we are pretty strong girls!

then, it would be stuck down where you can't get the paper out...
so we used a hammer and bottle opener
to knock it down and start again.

We were DETERMINED to make these football shadow boxes!
so... I'm sad to say that it is way too much work time consuming
for me to send out punches this month...
but, I promise we will choose something less labor intensive for Oct!
{{sorry}}

unless:
you want red/black bowling pins
purple/yellow baseball bats
red/black football helmets
purple/yellow football helmets

the scraps are all yours! haha

{anyone part of the UGA bowling team?}
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

also, BIG thanks to everyone who gave me some great ideas on 1st wedding anniversary gifts.
I am still undecided, but I have some awesome ideas to choose from.
I really appreciate each and every one of you!




5 comments:

ashley said...

bowling pins, bowling pins.. i want em! lol. we are bowling league addicts around our house. :)

Summer Athena said...

OMG! I am in love. Maybe daddy would want an LSU one for his upcoming birthday! Let me know how much you charge!

Morgan said...

Love that shadow box! So cute! And I guess you got a nice little workout too ;-) lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a workout for a shadow box. But, oh so worth it - they are both really cute!

Hope said...

So so cute - I wonder if a little WD-40 would loosen up the paper punch??

Post a Comment