Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN (and bump update)



-someone actually asked me if I was really pregnant or just wearing this shirt Saturday. uh. yeah.
-I have eaten about 3lbs of candy... and blamed every bit of it on Durham.
-It is currently impossible to get a bump picture without a double chin. 
(yes, Tate, even with the move you taught me).
-I'll actually be 35 weeks on Wednesday... but, just got around to taking this picture.
-I'm listening to Christmas pandora as I write my Halloween post. :) haha

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN BUDDIES!!
Bring on the Holidays!

I also put up a few new bump pictures on the FAMILY tab, if you have not clicked over lately.
(yes, my friends from photography class called me out on it) ::waves HI::

5 comments:

Morgan said...

How fun! I've been eating a ton of candy too and I'm not even pregnant, haha.

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

How cute is that shirt! You look great & wow, he'll be here before you know it!! Enjoy it, this was my favorite time of being pregnant!!

Mary said...

That is the CUTEST Halloween costume ever!! I love it!! I know what you mean about the candy....my little buddy here also loves it, especially twix ;)

Melissa said...

You are so adorable! I should have halloween'd it up like you, too cute!

Meghan said...

Haha, I had the same shirt for trick or treating! Found the link on Pinterest a while back! You look adorable. We found out this week we are having a boy too :)

Post a Comment