Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Facebook...

I was talking to the hubs the other night... 
something like this.

me: "ugh, I don't even know where to start with my blog... I've been gone for so long"
hubs: "what are you worried about, just be like... here's some crafts"
me: "haha, these are my friends I haven't talked to in a while... I feel like I need to catch them up"
hubs: "well, just add 'em on facebook then you wont have to blog anymore"

sigh... not the same, but he did give me an idea...
Since I am a total FB junkie, I could share some of my status updates to get all caught back up.












in a nutshell... update on Dirty Mexican, I love sonic, the beach, my mom, and chocolate cheerios, a little Jesus, a little Osama, and we got a new Air Conditioner unit! Whoop! 
this was actually kinda fun, I might do it again! :)

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha great way to update!

Michele said...

Fun update! What your hubs said sounds just like something mine would say. I'm a total FB junkie, too :)

Anonymous said...

Any chance you are still sending pininterset invites????
serenabaker@cox.net

Post a Comment