Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear 28,

I've gotten some super sweet birthday wishes today thanks to bestie posting this tear-jerker on her blog.
She is so amazing and always makes special occasions so.... well, special.
I spent the majority of the day with her and my favorite baby/big boy just tooling around Atlanta.
We ate at Yeah Burger, and visited Goodwill, Paper Source, and some other cutie-pie shops.
Ate cake and opened presents, played with puzzles and talked.
Felt like a pretty great start to my 29th year.


Tonight is dinner with the hubs, tomorrow dinner with my parents, bro & sil, then celebrating sweet baby/big boy Aiden's 2nd birthday on Saturday and a special night out. It is going to be a great birthday weekend and gorgeous weather too!

Even with all this amazingness around me, I have to admit, I've been really struggling with turning 29. It is so.much.closer.to.30.than.28 and feels so much more like why.dont.we.have.a.kid.already than 28 did. Deep down inside I know that 29 is going to be fine and I just need to get over myself.
::sigh::

maybe getting all this out will help...

Dear year 28,
I freakin' loved you. You were such an amazing year. Because of you I am a stronger, more loving, more confident woman. You helped me to become a better wife, a better friend, a better daughter and just a better person all around. I am so thankful for all the lessons I have learned and all the amazing experiences you have given me.

Please tell 29 to be good to me. To keep me happy, healthy, and so very much in love. Tell 29 that I'm sorry if I'm rude at first... I just need to get to know her better, that I'm scared and I'm needy.

I miss you already...

Love,
Pam

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

& Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!
Hope you are having a great day!

It's also Heather's Birthday from we.met.in.a.bar.
you should stop by and say HI if you can!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Pam! I hope you have a great time celebrating with your loved ones. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it!!

xoxo

Michele said...

Happy Birthday, Pam! I hope 29 is the best year ever! You are a beautiful person and I hope you have had a beautiful day!!! Celebrate :)

misss_e said...

Happy Birthday! Thirty isnt so bad...Im facing thirty-one this year.

ashley said...

happy birthday!! glad you had a wonderful year!

Stefanie said...

Happy 29th, Pam! Hope today was awesome for you! Ra's post was so sweet. For what its worth don't get down about not having a baby yet - it's all in God's time. I was 30 when I had my son. :) Hugs.

Julie S said...

Happy Birthday Pam! Glad you had a fun day. Enjoy 29 :)

Isabella's Mommy.... said...

Happy B-day! Hope you had a fantastic day!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy 29! :)

Mary said...

Happy Birthday!! Cheers to a wonderful new year!!!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Happy birthday (again), and thank you for mentioning Paper Source in your post. I don't think I've ever heard of it, but I looked at their website and now I'm hooked. Thank you very much! :)

Morgan said...

Happy birthday Pam! You look so beautiful and happy in your picture! =] And that little cake is adorable. I hope you've had a wonderful b-day and that 29 is a kick-butt year for you!

kirkandmona said...

You are gonna rock 29--I just know it!! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday! I hope it was great! I'm just getting caught up on my blog reads from spring break.

Post a Comment