Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I got chills....

I wish I could say it was from all the uber sweet comments yall left on yesterdays post.
yall are really too much.... super sweet ladies & gents.

The chills I've got are from this darn cold. I just.can't.shake.it.
sucks. been on the sofa sleepin it off for what feels like days.
I'm behind on work, behind on blogs, behind on housework.
I don't know what feels worse... 
the cold or the overwhelming sence of non-accomplishment.
bleh.


That is pretty much me right now... the doritos are my form of crackers (since we don't keep crackers on hand here) nyquil, and mucinex-D, and TP.

Can I just tell yall about this TP for a second. amazing. 
It's the Cottonelle Ultra 
(purple with a dog on it, if you husband is doing the grocery shopping). 
I heart it. 
(Dear Cottonelle, send me some free stuff. Love, Pam)

OK, that's it. back to the sofa.
The giveaway from yesterdays post ends tomorrow at midnight.

Happy Wednesday Everybody!

6 comments:

Michele said...

Feel better soon! Ummm, we're big fans of Cottonelle, too. I never thought I'd write that in a blog comment, ha!

Morgan said...

Aw! Feel better soon! I'm not feeling so hot today either and I really just want to take a nap!

Jennifer said...

Hope you get better quick!! And thank you, upon reading your post title, I have the Grease soundtrack stuck in my head..."I got chills....they're multiplyin'! And I'm looooosin' all control..." hahaha but it's okay because I LOVE Grease!! ;)

Feel better!!

Mary said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Julie S said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better real soon!!!!

kirkandmona said...

Hope you are feeling better--glad you are taking a little "you time" to let your body catch up with your busy fun life.

Post a Comment