Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Tradition

One of my very favorite Christmas Traditions is decorating a gingerbread house at my parents...
we have done this every year since my brother and I were toddlers...
and it is a tradition that I can't wait to share with our own kids someday.

here are the past few years:
 2008
2009
 2010

This year was so nice because my moms sister and her 2 kids were visiting...
we had a blast decorating our HOME BAKED house that mom made.
That's right, no box kit for us this year.... we had a special house built with love.
{thanks mom}








 

Merry Christmas from our home to yours....
posts may be sporadic this week as we spend time with friends and family
who am I kidding
as I work my hiney off! 
 Pray for me... last minute shoppers can be brutal!


7 comments:

misss_e said...

Looks great! I am glad you got to spend time with family! Thats really what the season is all about!

Steph said...

What beautiful houses over the years! I love the shredded wheat roof.
I am coming over from Tatertots and Jello to thank you for the kind words you said about my patchwork totes. You are so sweet! Happy Holidays (and happy shopping!).

Michele said...

Your entire family is talented and creative! I'm so impressed. I love Christmas traditions. My little boys are just now getting old enough to start traditions that we'll enjoy for the years to come. Good luck with the last minute shoppers. I hope they aren't too bad.

Morgan said...

How cute! The house is beautiful and how special that it was homemade. =] It's great anytime you can spend time with your loved ones. =]

Holly said...

Wow! That is an amazing house, but I think the tree is my favourite! :O

donna said...

Awwww,,,,Christmas traditions with family makes this season really special. I love it!

donna said...

Awww...Christmas traditions with family make this season extra special.

Post a Comment