Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Home Tour

Yesterday I mentioned that my moms sister and my cousins were in town...
we had an awesome time doing gingerbread house together.
We also had everyone over to our house for hot chocolate and snacks on Sunday night.
I didn't realize that it was the first time anyone from my moms side had been here...
they don't get to the southside much.

This gave me a good reason to give a Christmas Home Tour today... 
and share our decorations with everyone.

only 4 more sleeps till Christmas!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
click photos for larger view...


One of my favorite things about Christmas, the cards!
We've received about 6 more since I took this photo...


 the tree in our bedroom... and the puppy.


an updated kitchen shelf...
a few free printables, wrapping paper that looks like a sweater, 
and my favorite picture of Jackson.


Chalk board in the kitchen... 
and gumdrop wreath.


The hubs favorite... our tree.
Such warmth it brings to our home, I'm always sad to take it down when the season is over.
It's filled with meaningful ornaments. We put them on each year and talk about "we got this one on vacation here" or "Daryl & Shanna got this one on their honeymoon" or "this was J's first Christmas"... they are each so special to us.



Glittery garland on the mantel
{which we don't decorate because it just holds our TV}


Entry way table...
with a yarn wreath I never blogged about...



Thanks for stopping by...
hope you are settling in for the holidays...
lots of time with friends and family...
special memories and snuggles.

Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

donna said...

Very pretty house! Love that glittery garland. Do you mind sharing where u got them? Or is it a DIY?

Holly said...

I love your white shelf with all of the cute little sayings. Your house looks cozy! :)

Morgan said...

I love all your decor! So cozy and warm for Christmas. And I am with you, I'm going to be so sad to take down our tree! I love how warm it is!

misss_e said...

Well you have been very crafty this holiday season! It all looks so fun and cheerful! Love it!

Michele said...

So pretty!

Post a Comment