Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When I'm Old Wednesday

Because I am still feeling rather "old.and.busted" after Sundays 1/2...

When I'm old...
I will use one of those walkers with the flip down seat (whether I need to or not) How convenient!
When I'm old...
I will still shop at Carlotte Russe. I will be the hip, but classy granny.
When I'm old...
bestie and I will be giggling over who's sex life is better, who's hair is grayer, and who's grandkids are cuter.
When I'm old...
I will drive a pink car... that I won for being the most relentless mary-kay sales person ever. Attacking people in Target with the "Oh, your shoes are so cute!" line.
When I'm old...
my grandkids will be coming to me to teach them how to bake. That will be the joy of my life.




0 comments:

Post a Comment