Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My head is so big right now

I feel like I am 13 again...
walking into the lunch room...
and being asked to sit at the "cool girls table".

Lorie @ Be Different Act Normal featured my shamrock shadow box on her blog today... (how cool is that!)

AND

Carie @ The Life of Carie posted about the valentine treats I sent her during the I Choo Choo Choose You swap! (she is so sweet!)


I just love the blog world. I love the creative outlet. I love the blogs I read. I love the genuine interest long time readers have in your life. I love watching peoples families grow, mature, overcome obstacles, and lean on their followers for support. ::sigh::



1 comments:

Mommara said...

Yayy. I love this. I mean your treats and shamrocks are all amazing. You should be on eveyone's blog. Love you!

Post a Comment