Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

vintage cateye glasses tee

Had a crafting/playdate with my godson, Jackson, and his momma, ra, yesterday. We have so much fun! :) She blogged about it HERE. {you MUST see pictures of this baby, he is so handsome}

I saw this post from Ashley Ann Photography about a onsie she created {with a fantastic tutorial} and I just had to have one. {not a onsie, that would be notsocute.} I totally creep her blog. She is amazing!

The only thing we did differently, was buy black patches that already had the iron on adhesive on the back... what can I say. Were lazy innovative!




{I'm wearing it today... eeep}

2 comments:

Mommara said...

Love it! You know I will be rocking mine this weekend. :) Lovies

ashley said...

make me one, make me one!! lol, i LOOOVE this, would completely rock it :)

Post a Comment