Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes


{What you'll need... plus eggs/oil/water. Come on!}



{Once the cupcakes are cool... fill a piping bag (I use plastic ones) with pudding... push the tip down into the cupcake a squeeze... filling it with pudding.}


{Generously frost}

{a sneak peak on the inside... }
{When I make these again...
I'll push the tip down further so the filling is more in the middle. delish.}


3 comments:

Always Organizing said...

Seriously, I think I gained 5 pounds by just looking at the picture of these cupcakes!!! :)

capperson said...

Those look soo yummy. My infatuation for cupcakes really has me wanting to make those even though I am on a diet. I think I will make them and take them to mom's work. I'll keep only one..hehe

Thanks so much for keeping my grandmother in your prayers!

Shanna said...

Looks yummy,,,as all ways! Love you!

Post a Comment