Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wedding Post 3: The Programs

The programs took a lot of my time... I knew I wanted a fan (because it's beachy) but I wanted it to match our other stationary with the coral...here. We had the same etsy seller {beyonddesign} that created our invitations print the programs and then Mom made them into fans... they turned out awesome.


{Chris's Mom reading the program at the wedding}

My favorite thing about the programs was an idea I got from my MOH... When she and her hubs got married 7 years ago they opted to turn the microphones off and have the vows be a more personal moment. They printed their vows on the programs so the guests could read along. For us, we were concerned that people would not be able to hear us...with the waves crashing and all... :) So we printed our wedding party on the front and our vows on the back. Not a dry eye on the beach.


{the back of our program}

Funny how I didn't get an actual picture of the programs...oh, well. I kept one.

3 comments:

LauraAnn said...

Putting the vows in the program was such a great idea!!

Rachel H. said...

Your vows are beautiful!! I love them! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the vows...Have so missed my blog reading but have been a little busy...This week there are 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS on my Holiday Blog. They only require a comment...AND there are some good looking boys on my main blog.....
Blessings to you and your this Thanksgiving season. I am so ready to get bad to reading my favorite blogs.

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment