Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 12 of 20/20 Challenge!

Quick post today! Got a B.U.N.C.H. of stuff to do this am before I head to work and on my way home! ;)

I had an awesome week!! Who-hoo!!

Weigh in Friday AM: 158.4 lbs
LBs lost this week: -3.2 lbs
Total LBs lost: -13.6 lbs

I have a big goal this week.... we are going to the beach on Friday so I have 7 days until my next weigh in and I want to be at 155! I think I can ... I think I can ... I think I can...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job, that's a great loss! Congrats & good luck getting to 155 :)

Rachel H. said...

That's awesome...I wish I could diet right now too! I'm so jealous! I want to be thin!

Mommara said...

Awesome job Nanny! YOu were looking crazy skinny today. I am so proud of you.

Post a Comment