Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Meals!

I love craft time! Tonight I put together my first version of the happy meals that the kids will get at our wedding reception. They will include things that all of our young guests (8 kids, all under 8 years old) will hopefully enjoy. A few small toys, crayons and a wedding coloring book, and of course kid friendly food (juice box, apple dippers, a sandwich and cookies!)

Photobucket

I picked up the boxes at The Container Store, the ribbon at Michaels, and I ordered the coral stamp (that perfectly matches our wedding invitations) from SugarSkull7 on etsy. For the real-deal, I’ll use nicer paper and mat it.

2 comments:

Mommara said...

How stinking cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! What a great idea. P.s you need to get the I've lost 10 lbs tag from the 20/20 challenge. Since you have :)

LauraAnn said...

That is so cute! Great idea! I am sure the kids will love the idea as well!

Post a Comment