Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Four Years

four awesome years I should say. 

this weekend we celebrated four years of marriage, and 7 years of love. I am so thankful for this man and I can't wait to spend 60 more anniversary's with him. Our parents each babysat d one night over the past 2 weeks and we've been out TWICE to celebrate. we are so lucky! (thanks to grandma and grampy and meme and pawpaw for that!!) also, kinda funny that we pretty much bought each other the same card. (and I'm wearing the same mustard cardi as last year, whateves).







2 comments:

donna said...

Awwwww...congratulations!

Unknown said...

It's really great, I hope you will continue to go on record, it would be a very precious memories.



rsgoldfast

Post a Comment