Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 1, 2013

the zoo

this week my favorite 4 year old is on spring break. we tagged along with his friends from school for lunch at Tin Lizzy's and a trip to the zoo! it was durham's first time to the zoo, and we've been practicing our animal sounds in anticipation of the trip. Jackson was our little tour guide. with his map in hand we saw flamingos, the boy lion and the girl lion, a huge elephant taking a stinky mud bath, monkeys, birds, lemurs, zebras, giraffes, snakes and my favorite the pandas. we rode the zoo train too, which was probably the highlight of durham's day (dinosaur train obsessed over here). it was hot and stinky but the boys were sooooo good and had a blast. so thankful for them and their sweet little spirits.

on a side note, bestie is rocking the 2 kids thing. I'm running around like a ding-dong chasing my i.only.want.to.walk.screw.this.stroller. kid making sure he doesn't get babynapped, and she's behind me taking pics of us on her iphone, watching jackson, and nursing her 1month old in her sling. so yeah, rocking it. beautifully.

all iphone pics.



 
 












2 comments:

M+W said...

How fun! I wish our zoo had a train too! I've been to the the aquarium in Atlanta and thought it was Aaamazing! Next time I have to make sure we visit the zoo :) I know how you feel! I feel like I'm always running around like crazy catching up with our 16 month old making sure he isn't getting into trouble! I don't know what I would do with TWO of them!

donna said...

Look at your blogging queen! Glad Durham had a great first visit to the zoo. Yes, I agree that Ra is rockin' being a momma of two.

Post a Comment