Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

thumbs up... thumbs down


thumbs up: Durham slept almost 5 hours straight last night!
thumbs down: It is painful to go that long between feedings... ouch.

thumbs up: chicken tacos for dinner yesterday!
thumbs down: dropped one of my tacos on the ground... booo.

thumbs up: took 250 pictures over Christmas weekend!
thumbs down: need to sort and edit 250 pictures from Christmas weekend... haha.

thumbs up: I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight.
thumbs down: that means I should probably stop wearing maternity/yoga pants everyday. :/

thumbs up: I still have 2 more months of maternity leave!
thumbs down: Pinterest is sucking out all my nap time... haha.

thumbs up: I ordered our Birth announcements!
thumbs down: there is no thumbs down to this... they are so stinkin cute!



2 comments:

Mommara said...

I love these and can not wait to see the announcements in hand!

Morgan said...

This is a great post! I love this thumbs up thumbs down idea, hehe. =)

Post a Comment