Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

cupcake Push-ups!

mmmmm....
I'm totally on a peach binge right now. I want peach ice cream, peach muffins, and just plain 'ol peaches. So I thought I would add a few to some graduation cupcake push-ups I was making for a friend who is graduating with her masters this weekend!

We are so proud of you Christine!!

I took a few extra pictures, because I don't know that I've posted any push-ups here before. 
I think you'll get the idea. The inspiration for the graduation caps came from Celebrations at home 
(I found them on pinterest.)







5 comments:

Julie S said...

Those look amazing!! And a totally adorable idea :)

Mommara said...

Two cupcakes per push up... yummmm

Mary said...

They look awesome!!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Now that's different! And so cute!

Morgan said...

That is so cute! And I think it's funny you've been having peach cravings since you live in Georgia. =)

Post a Comment