Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Salted Caramel Cupcakes

On my playdate with Kelly this weekend...
we made some cupcakes and made some silhouette crafts.
So much fun.
I wanted to share the cupcake recipe because the hubs said 
"these are some of the best cupcakes I've ever had!"  
and believe me, he's had a lot of cupcakes  
(almost as many as me!) ::wink, wink::



Super easy... since almost everything is store bought:

Chocolate cake mix
Smuckers caramel Sauce
sea salt
kit-kats (or another candy bar, crunched up on top)
and the stuff to make my butter cream frosting


Bake the chocolate cupcakes and let them cool for a couple of minutes before squiring the caramel/salt mixture inside. Then let cool completely, frost with butter cream and press kit-kat pieces on top. For extra messy-yummyness drizzle more caramel on top of that! bam!  


11 comments:

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Those look delicious! I *might* have to give those a try.

Unknown said...

...and now I'm drooling.

These.Look.AMAZING.

Simply Sommer said...

They look amazing!!

I think I might have to make some of those this weekend :)

PS....we love your buttercream frosting at our house, its all we use anymore!!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

Yum - those look delicious!

Morgan said...

Those look incredible! Wow!

Summer Athena said...

these are so simple! i made some awhile and a whole cake but the recipe had a ton of steps!

Alicia said...

sweet goodness. i need those ASAP!! i'm not even kidding when i tell you my mouth is watering lol. i may just have to make those for the kids :)

Heather said...

They look delish! How much sea salt to you add to the jar of caramel??

Mary said...

Those look so delicious!

lyndsay hyatt-almeida said...

These look amazing... drooling on my keyboard. Thanks a lot!

Kim said...

Made these for my Sunday School Class - they were a huge hit! Thanks for sharing a great, super simple recipe!

Post a Comment