Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ooh.ooh. Pin that!

So, thanks to the bestie
(whom I usually have to thank for all my other new cool fun things.... she is so "in the know") 
I am now addicted to Pinterest.

see my boards here

Pinterest is basically a virtual pinboard. Or that ratty old notebook that you keep all your torn out magazine pages in. It's a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people that you practically share a brain with.... or you just like the same stuff.

It's super easy to use (and no, this is not a sponsored post, I just freaking love this site) and is going to be such a time saver as I'm "pinning" things I want to blog about later and then I can easily find the original source to credit.

This is what it looks like...

my "get in my belly" board


my "home inspiration" board


 my "crafts to do" board



I would love to send you an invite if you are not already a member...  
(email me at pamela(dot)eaton@gmail(dot)com
and if you are, tell me your screen name... 
I'd love to follow you and see what kind of stuff you are into!

4 comments:

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i am SUPER addicted to pinterest... if i'm not careful i spend an hour or more on there at night after the kiddos are in bed! very counterproductive!! lol..

Unique Finds and Designs said...

Ooh sounds fun! I'll shoot ya an email :)

kirkandmona said...

Thanks for getting me into it. I'm hoping to have time to do some pinning this week.

The Great Elephant Symposium said...

That sounds great!! Thanks for sharing I would love an invite! thegreatelephantsymposium at gmail.com

Post a Comment