Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wordfilled Wednesday: Fall to-do list

Fall is my favorite time of year
(although, sometimes I say it's summer, spring or winter)

It is also, by far my most busy time of year at work and at home.
Sometimes we get through the season and say...
"UGHHH!!!! I wanted to do ____ and I forgot"
or
 "I wish we had made time to do ____"

My summer to-do list was great.
Just a little reminder on my desk of things that I think are super fun and great for the season...
so I made another. Just for fall/winter. I dig it.





6 comments:

Ashley Houck said...

love your list!! Feel like sharing!?! I would love to print that puppy off! :-) I love your blog and everything creative that comes from it. keep it up girl!

Unknown said...

i agree, I would like you to share! :)

Morgan said...

I love that!! What a great idea. =]

Unknown said...

You are so crafty! I love it!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love how you put the list in a frame! Great idea!

I just found your blog through a Wednesday Blog Hop! Have a great evening!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Julie S said...

Cute idea! So much better than keeping the list in the back of your mind and then letting it slip away and not doing half of it!

Post a Comment