Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Bunch of Randoms

I'm starting to think I should have called this blog "Randomly Reagan"
since I've been so random with posting consistency and topics lately.
However, I guess that is just my life right now.
Very very random. (and we love it that way)


If you didn't see my Gender Reveal Post for Holly & Josh last week.... check it out here.


They are having a little girl!!
I only made one blue cakepop... just to throw you off!


I had to work all weekend, but I did squeeze in  a few very fun things....
like my sister in law's baby girl shower!

This is the three of us...
Candy, Shonda & me
These ladies are so sweet and genuine and I could not have picked better SILs


Everything was beautiful and planed down to the detail
It was such a perfect pink and white polka dot celebration for their little girl!

















Then on Sunday we headed to my Daryl & Shanna's for
family time, puppy time, and pizza time!




Today I'm keeping my friend's baby...
{right now he's napping... must have been all the swingin' at the park that wore him out}


Hope you guys are all having a fantastic Monday....



3 comments:

Mommara said...

Aw, I didn't know you had Aiden today. How fun! Great pictures and the shower looks like so much fun.

Movies

Morgan said...

That shower looks like so much fun! And I love your cake pops. =]

Lindsey said...

Cute pics & lovely shower! Oh how I LOVE cakepops!! mm mm good!

Post a Comment