Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 27, 2010

"WHOOO...WHOO..." likes cupcakes?

For one of my managers at work "whooo" is celebrating a birthday this weekend...
she has been collecting owls for years... (before they were even cool!)


What you need:
I used vanilla cupcakes and butter cream frosting
(because these are all about the decoration)
butter rum lifesavers
chocolate chips
cashews
almonds



frost and decorate...
the pictures speak for themselves




I did the almonds two different ways... both are cute (in my opinion)


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On a side note:
I am so ready for fall I can hardly breathe!!
Bestie and I made a super cute Halloween decoration yesterday
check out her post here
and I'll be back over the weekend sometime to update...
I may or may not be putting out pumpkins!

8 comments:

Mommara said...

Love them, Love you. Love the fall goodies we made yesterday. Movies.

Shanna said...

so cute! i love them!

kirkandmona said...

So supper cute! Way cuter than you described on the phone.

ashley said...

i wish i lived in your house and could sneak cupcakes left and right! :) these are amazing!

Val said...

Woot Woot!! I love these.

Julie S said...

Those are so cute! And I'm with you on fall...love it! I was at a few craft stores today and I just love looking over all the fall decor they have!

Pearls and Pears said...

Those are SO CUTE!!! I love your blog and am giving you an award! go to my blog to claim it!! :)

Cisilia "cc" said...

Shut up!!! You really need to be on cupcake wars!!! So cute!!

Post a Comment