Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

When Inspiration Strikes...

I don't think I've ever talked about the company I work for here
not that I'm embarrassed or anything
I've devoted 10+ years to this company
I just usually keep my play and my work separate

but this week... play found me at work.
I got inspired to do crafts when I saw this cutie-giftset



Chalkboard paint and some clips... I can do that!

So I did.

For my friends Birthday (yesterday)





7 comments:

Morgan said...

I love that! So beautiful!!!

Shanna said...

super cute! I love those new gift baskets with the kitchen mixing bowl, dish towels, and soaps, I almost couldn't resist the urge to buy one today!

Cisilia "cc" said...

LOVE IT!!!! LOTS!!!!

bananas. said...

oh my gosh! that's such a cute idea. i'm obsessed with chalkboard paint. it's everywhere in my kitchen.

nest of posies said...

i've always loved this idea.

your pot looks great.

coming by way of beth's party!

Beth said...

So cute! No mustache included :) :)? Thanks for linking up.

spindlecottage said...

What a cute idea!

Post a Comment