Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 31, 2009

Week 19 of 20/20 Challenge

Weigh in Friday AM: 147.8 lbs
LBs lost this week: +1.4 lbs
Total LBs lost: -25.2 lbs

Yep. You saw it. A plus sign. I gained this week. Damn. I need to get myself together. I was telling FH last night that I am just so "over it" watching what I eat all the time and never going crazy and eating my favorites. {I am a hard candy sweets girl... skittles, runts, starburts, spree... anything!} and I have not been eating that stuff for almost 5 months! I kinda took last week off...not totally... I still had my fiber bar for breakfast and on the nights that FH and I had dinner together we ate our normal healthy stuff. But while I was at work... I let the food call to me.

now... today is a new day. I am going to have a new attitude. It is the last week of the 20/20 challenge {even though I think I am the only one still doing it}. And I want to finish with a bang! {Bang Bang!}

1 comments:

Mommara said...

Yayy for 25.2 lb loss! That is awesome nanny. Love you!

Post a Comment