Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

Week 2 of 20/20 Challenge!

Last week I had a hard time starting the challenge on a Friday (weekends are sometimes the hardest). This week I was determined to keep the momentum going after my 5 lb loss. Below is my detailed food journal from this week.

Friday
Bfast: breakfast bar--180c
Lunch: Subway--400c
Snack: granola bar--90
Dinner: Soup--200c
Total C: 870c
Workout: none. boo.

Saturday
Bfast: McDonalds sausage biscuit and Carmel iced coffee--665c (I did this last week, why did I do it again??)
Lunch: soup--200c
Snack: granola bar--90c
Dinner: Weight watchers frozen meal--310c (and, 1 soft taco from taco bell on my way home at 10pm. ugh. regretful.)--210c
Total C: 1475c
Workout: none. double boo.

Sunday
This was the 1/2 marathon day. So EVERYTHING was off... but, I did 13.1 miles so that should count for something.
Bfast: bagel w/cream cheese and orange juice--600c
Lunch: After the race, there were snacks, I was so hungry... I'm going to round for all the following I ate: bagel, small pretzel bag, & yogurt--600c
Then we went to eat lunch... I had french toast and baccon.ugh.--700c
Snack: none
Dinner: onion rings from Zaxbys--876c
Total C: 2776c
Workout: walked/ran 13.1 miles at ING marathon

Monday
Bfast: shredded wheat and milk--260c
Lunch: Frozen lunch--250c
Snack: Granola bar--90c
Dinner: The Varsity... really. sorry buddies.--869c
Total C: 1469c
Workout: are you kidding me, I can hardly walk after yesterday!!!

Tuesday
Bfast: shredded wheat and milk--260c
Lunch: Chinese--1000c (I'm guessing here, it was from the food court, so I can't be good)
Snack: none
Dinner: healthy choice soup--200c
Total C: 1460c
Workout: 20 min ab video

Wednesday
Bfast: Reeces cereal--350c
Lunch: a cookie and 2 sugar free red bulls(i'm freaking out people, my visit is in 2 hours!!!)--120c
Snack: none
Dinner: 8 piece chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A--290c
Total C: 760c
Workout: None. I am a crazy person.

Thursday
I was off today and hardly left the house... not good.
Bfast: shredded wheat and milk--260c
Lunch: mac and cheese--280c
Snack: 2 handfuls of pretzels while making snack mix for Chris road trip tomorrow--200c
Dinner: roast, steamed carrots, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread--900c
then... we drank 1/2 a bottle of home made wine--about 300c
Total C: 1940c

I don't really do cheat days, but it looks like Thursday was one...all I can do is make better choices for today!

Weigh in Friday AM: 166.8 lbs
LBs lost this week: -.2 lbs
Total LBs lost: -5.2

Happy weigh day everyone!!!

1 comments:

Mommara said...

So proud of you Nanny! 5.2 in two weeks is awesome.

Post a Comment